What you need in Year 4
- Please make sure that your child has their reading book and reading record in school every day.
- Children in Year 4 can change their library book on a Tuesday.
- Homework is set on a Friday and is due to be returned on Wednesday.
- Weekly spellings are tested each Wednesday. Please visit the Spelling Shed website regularly. We recommend 5 minutes a day.
- Times tables can be practised on Times Tables Rockstars in preparation for the Year 4 Multiplication Test in June. Again, we recommend 5 minutes a day.
- P.E is taught on a Monday. P.E kits should remain in school for the half term. P.E kit includes navy shorts, white polo shirt and black pumps.